The Benbro 1500 Series converters are a range of high efficiency, smart (microprocessor controlled) DC-DC Converters developed for high reliability applications including communication systems, solar installations, process control, industrial electronics, railway rolling stock and mine applications.
The DC-DC Converter converts a single primary DC input Voltage to a required single output Voltage. The nominal inputs available are 12VDC, 24VDC, 48VDC or 110VDC. The nominal outputs available are 12VDC, 24VDC or 48VDC (special Voltages are available on request).
The input and output are fully isolated (5kVDC); this allows for the connection of input and output polarity (earthing/common) as required.
- Configurable Voltage, Current limit, Alarm settings, Fans and Temperature compensation.
- 19” 1RU rack mount enclosure.
- Other configurations available upon request.
- High Power Density – 1.5kW in 1RU 19” rack.
- Dual thermostatically controlled cooling fans.
- Input, Output and Over/Under Voltage Alarm LED indicators.
- Under Voltage/Over Voltage output alarm contacts.
- Automatic recovery from alarm conditions.
- Over temperature protection.
- Over current and short circuit protection. (Battery charging).
- Fully isolated input to output (5kVDC).
- Configurable for Positive or Negative Input and/or Output.